Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Portsmouth 0 Charlton 1

Well this day started of with me getting to the pub to find it bloody closed, after walking all the way to Southsea!!!!!! Well with the use of my mobile I met my mum at a pub that was open near the Kings Theatre it is called The Goose At The V & A. Well this was another pub I used to go into a few years ago for a couple of drinks with my mates and I think it had a different name then and I think this used to be a Police Station! So in the pub I had a couple of Old Speckled Hens lovely!!!! A change from the usual Newcastle Brown Ale. This pub is ok but no Football on the telly and on a mach day’ but we did get to sit on a sofa.On the way to

Well the match was very poor, we seemed to have no fight in us, but we should have won against Charlton who are on a poor run, don’t get me wrong we deserved to have lost but to a team in the bottom three. It seemed all the fans attention was directed at Thatcher who earlier in the Season had sent Mendes to Hospital. We lost but the referee’s assistant was very poor, ok it is a hard job but even my Nan could do better than that idiot. Well it would be an ex Pompey player who scored against us Faye fired in off Campbell with 11 minutes left after being set up by Bryan Hughes. Pompey almost grabbed a dramatic point in the dying stages but Carson threw himself to his left to keep out Cole's header. I left the game in a bad mood not that we lost so much, but for the way we played.

Pompeygary’s Man of the match Campbell The only one that looked on pace.
Pompeygary’s Worst Man of the match The rest of the Pompey team nuff said

Portsmouth: James, Johnson, Primus, Campbell, Traore, Lauren, Davis (Douala 53), Pedro Mendes, Taylor, Kanu (Mwaruwari 73), Cole.
Subs Not Used: Ashdown, Thompson, Hughes.
Charlton: Carson, Sankofa, El Karkouri, Hreidarsson, Thatcher, Rommedahl (Kishishev 82), Faye (Diawara 90), Holland, Hughes, Thomas (Hasselbaink 90), Marcus Bent.
Subs Not Used: Myhre, Ambrose.
Booked: Sankofa, Faye, Carson.
Goals: Faye 79.
Att: 19,567.
Ref: M Clattenburg (Co Durham).


On the way to Pompey

mmmm beer

More beer

Me after the match not happy. Pompeygary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home