Saturday, January 20, 2007

So we get another in


Pompey have signed Arsenal defender Lauren on a two-and-a-half year deal. This is a good one for us to get, he has not played to much in the last year bad knee you see.
"Lauren is an outstanding player. He is a great athlete and professional, very strong and quick, too," Pompey boss Harry Redknapp told the club website.

Lauren added: "This is a great move for me.

"Portsmouth are having a great season and are pushing for a place in Europe and I aim to be playing my part in that challenge.

"I have been very impressed with the club's plans for the future, both on and off the pitch, and this was why I chose to come to Fratton Park.

Portsmouth's new signing will go straight into the squad to face Charlton on Saturday. Play Up Pompey!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home