Monday, December 11, 2006

Portsmouth 2 Everton 0


Well this was a very good day for football fans and Pompey fans alike. My mum, myself and 20000 others watched Matt Taylor score a 45 yard goal. At the time he kicked the volley towards the Everton goal I looked at the flight of the ball and thought is that going to go in, no no way!!! But it bloody well did and the Pompey fans went bloody crazy.
The day started of at the pub The White House a pub I have not been in ever, that is strange for me as I have been to most others in Pompey especially as it’s near to Fratton Park, and I did once live down the road. I liked the pub more of a MANS pub swearing and belching (nice) and the bar staff wore Pompey tops, but no football on the TV but at least I had my two bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale.
So to the game and what a game (well the first half anyway) Everton were poor, ok they had a few out but for a team of that stature I expected more fight. Most of the game was a blur after the Taylor goal except for the Kanu goal and what a goal that was too. So Pompey are back up to 3rd and I have to rub my eyes every time I look at the League Table. So it’s The Gunners next Play Up Pompey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pompeygary’s Best Man Taylor Nuff Said
Pomeygary’s Worst Man Beattie Scummer Scummer Scummer
Portsmouth: James, Johnson, Primus, Campbell, Pamarot, O'Neil, Fernandes, Davis (Hughes 90), Taylor, Mwaruwari (Douala 62), Kanu (Kranjcar 81).
Subs Not Used: Ashdown, Thompson.
Booked: Johnson, Davis.
Goals: Taylor 14, Kanu 26.
Everton: Howard, Yobo, Stubbs, Weir (McFadden 46), Lescott, Van der Meyde (Vaughan 80), Davies, Carsley, Nuno Valente, Johnson, Beattie (Anichebe 46).
Subs Not Used: Wright, Hughes.
Booked: Beattie, Van der Meyde, Johnson, Stubbs.
Att: 19,528
Ref: M Clattenburg (Co Durham).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWO Newcastle Brown ales??????

Biffo!

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home