Sunday, October 15, 2006

Portsmouth 2 West Ham 0

Well it’s nice to be back at Fratton Park and a win to boot. After my dream about leaving my season ticket at home I made sure I had it firmly in my pocket. The day started at the pub ( makes a change) and it has been a few years since I have been inside The Froddington Arms, this is one of the pubs I used to go into after a mach back in the old days!!!!. A nice couple of pints of Flowers a mans beer not that gassy rubbish a real beer. No Sky TV in this pub so not to busy so easy to get to the bar nice.
Now to the game, I like West Ham I don’t know why it’s just one of those things. With Teddy playing upfront for the first time this season for The Hammers it’s good to see our old striker at Fratton Park again as long as he has a bad day!!!!
Frog Help!!!!

At the time we (Mum and Me) get to the ground the players are warming up usually in front of us, and a strange frog turns up(Look above is it real?) I must keep of the hard stuff.Players warm up

The game was very good end to end stuff, except that the ref seemed to have his whistle stuck in his throat. Every tackle or contact he blew up (I wish he would) very annoying I don’t pay for this oh well back to the game. I have to say I had a feeling West Ham who have lost six in a row would get back to winning ways. How wrong I was with a header from Kanu on 24 mins and a lovely strike from Cole on 82 mins to wrap it up I left Fratton Park very happy indeed. West Ham were good but they could not score so it’s only Chelsea next week so another 3 points for us then.

Look tha Frog is abducting children phone the police


Pompeygary’s MAN OF THE MATCH Fernandes what a player very quick and classy and still not fully fit.
Pompeygary’s Worst man Poll (The Ref) Just was to whistle happy let the game bloody flow it is a contact sport.


Portsmouth: James, Johnson, Primus, Campbell, Stefanovic, O'Neil, Pedro Mendes, Fernandes, Taylor, Mwaruwari (Cole 77), Kanu (LuaLua 66).
Subs Not Used: Kiely, Pamarot, Davis.
Booked: O'Neil, Campbell, Pedro Mendes, Johnson.
Goals: Kanu 24, Cole 82.
West Ham: Carroll, Spector, Gabbidon, Ferdinand, Konchesky, Benayoun (Mascherano 86), Reo-Coker, Mullins, Etherington, Zamora (Harewood 70), Sheringham (Cole 70).
Subs Not Used: Green, Dailly.
Booked: Reo-Coker, Sheringham, Etherington, Konchesky.
Att: 20,142.
Ref: G Poll (Hertfordshire).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home